Thursday, March 10, 2011

Secret Project

Don't give up on my yet please. This week has been one of technical difficulties all around. Thus, so long as my computer isn't in the shop (fingers crossed) I plan on spending my "spring break" working on a secret project. One that will make for a great gift for all occasions; birthdays, Mother's and Father's day, Christmas, just for fun, etc.

However, if you are in need of specific type of card/announcement (ie a boy's religious event, 50th wedding anniversary party, more graduation) that isn't already up on my site feel free to email me and I can see what I can do to get your needs met.

Then after I launch my secret project I have big plans for a "download of the month" program.

Thus the next few weeks at Sarah Dawn Designs should be rather exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting, hunny! You're amazing. How do you have time to do EVERYTHING??

    ReplyDelete