Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baptism Invitation Template - (Fleur De Lis)


Finally, I have finished my first boy baptism invitation template. What do you think?

Some may be wondering what the incentive is to purchase a baptism invitation template from Sarah Dawn Designs; whether you download the psd file yourself or have me input your photos and information and send you the finished jpeg file. This is an excellent question.

First off, I have designed my baptism invitation templates in a 4 x 6 size because there are so many websites like Shutterfly and Snapfish that are constantly running offers to get 50-100 prints for free.

Lets assume that I am in need of 50 photo baptism invitations and I am getting them through Shutterfly for free. Here is the breakdown of the cost.

PSD File
(I download the file myself, and use Photoshop to put my own photos and info into the template)

50 Prints - Free
50 4 x 6 Envelopes- $6.00-$12.00 (found on Amazon)
PSD Download Cost at Sarah Dawn Designs - 5.00
Total Cost = $11.00- $17.00

JPG File
(I email the photos and information to info@sarahdawndesigns.com, Sarah Dawn Designs inputs them into a template and send me the finished JPG file)

50 Prints - Free
50 4 x 6 Envelopes- $6.00-$12.00 (found on Amazon)
PSD Download Cost at Sarah Dawn Designs - 10.00
Total Cost = $16.00- $22.00

Perhaps you don't want to pay the cost to snail mail all those invitations. No problem you have a file that you can send through email as well.

There are so many options with my semi - custom photo announcements and the best part is that you get something unique for those special occasion.

To find this Fleur De Lis baptism invitation template and others for a PSD download visit my website here. To order a JPG file please visit here.

AND... through the month of July if you pre-order any religious announcement template I will wave all design fees to create a complete customized invitation. This means that you can tell me exactly what you are looking for (ie. color, theme, graphics, photo layout, etc), I will create it to your wishes and still only charge $5.00 for a PSD file and $10.00 for a JPG file.

Be sure to check out my website for other great Baptism Invitations such as these.








2 comments:

  1. I like your work!!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work..i loved it! your blog template was looking beautiful!

    Invitaion Templates

    ReplyDelete