Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Modern Yellow and Grey Wedding Package


I am so so excited to be releasing this yellow and grey wedding package.  Have you ever had those times where inspiration just whacks you upside the head and other times when you struggle to find even a drop?  This was one of those whack you upside the head instances.  Yellow and grey weddings are all over the place.  Add a touch of modern patterns and you have wedding perfection.  This wedding invitation package includes the following:


- 5 x 7 Wedding Announcement
 -5 x 7  Save the Date
- 5 x 7 RSVP
- 4 x 6  Save the Date
- 4 x 6 Thank-you
- 4 x 6 RSVP
I try to keep my sizes with the standards most printing companies have.  If you are wondering what some of my favorites are for the mainstream public it would probably be Costco and my latest find Mpix. 

This package is available in a PSD format on my website for those with Photoshop.  The perk to downloading these files is that you can alter color, text, and even size to meet your personal needs.

It is also available in a JPG format for those who don't have Photoshop or wish for me to insert your photos and information.  After you purchase the JPG version you would then send me the photos and information you want used, I will work my magic and send you the final jpg copies, ready for you to print.  If you are interest in this package but different sizes please email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com 

Below is a close up of what this particular package includes.  



This is the 5 x 7 wedding announcement/invitation.  Not only is it included in the above package but is available as a stand alone purchase in both PSD and JPG format on my website. 


4 x 6 and/or 5 x 7 Save the Date


4 x 6 and/or 5 x 7 RSVP


 4 x 6 Thank-You


I love the mix of patterns.  What is your favorite pattern trend right now?  How about favorite wedding trend?  Did you have a yellow and grey wedding or wish you did?  I kind of do.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up to LLR :) I love the grey and yellow! Hope you're having a fabulous day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! It almost makes me wish I was planning a wedding again...almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete