Monday, December 10, 2012

Pintastic Monday #20


Welcome to Pintastic Monday where bloggers come together to find "pinsperation" projects.   I love Christmas time and the projects that are out there are just fantastic.  I think I will have to start my Christmas projects in July next year so that I can get them all done in time.

I know this party and my blog have been needing some seriously loving but I can finally tell you why I've been more absent as of late.  We're moving!  At the end of the month!  And I don't have any packing done yet!  I promise though that my blog will be back to her regular ole self in January when we are finally settled.

Here is the one and only project I was able to get up last week. 



And some favorites from last week's link party:


A Life Unprocessed shares her families tradition of using a candy candy to suck up the juice from a lemon.  I love lemons and this idea has me intrigued. 

 

I love burlap and I love this Christmas bunting from Rustic Silk. It's simple and just up my alley.

Book Tree - Turtles and Tails blog 

My husband is an avid reader and our book shelves are always bursting at their seams.  I think this book tree from Turtles and Tails would be so fun to try.

 

This feature is in honor of my bff who is getting ready to have her first little girl.  I love minky blankets and think the rag minky from The Crafty Blog Stalker is an excellent twist.

135 thumb Book Page Christmas Trees 
Finally we have a book page tree which has been on my list of things to do but probably won't happen this year as I need to start packing my craft supplies away this week.  For now I will just have to go admire the one over at Alderberry Hill.


Thank-you to all who participated last week.

Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  


I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah for the party
    Good luck with your moving, it's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invitation to join your party...and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting your fabulous party again this week. Good luck preparing for your move...I know that is super stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for having us over for another fun bloggy party... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party & thanks for featuring my Book Page Trees, I'm thrilled! Happy Monday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great party. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

    Sarah@
    www.blissfulbucketlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah! Thank you so much for featuring my burlap bunting! I think we have similar tastes in things! Fun to find people with common styles. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first time here. New follower. Pinning, pinning - great links.

    http://pinterest.com/AlwaysNesting/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked up so thanks for the invite!
    Marty@Marty's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite :-)
    Just linked up.
    Kristine
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring my Minky Rag Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://pinterest.com/sayuri for lots of inspiration on jewelry making and crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are all cute! Good luck in your move. :) And have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete