Monday, December 3, 2012

Pintastic Monday # 19


 Welcome to Pintastic Monday where bloggers come together and Pin one another's latest and greatest projects.  I really must apologize for the last few weeks and my lack of effort in this party, that is about to change.  It just has been one thing right after another and most days I'm lucky to keep my head above water.  However, I love looking at everyone's projects, its rather relaxing :)


In case you missed it, this is what I have been up to:


Finally getting decent photos of my ruffle tree skirt.  It took many attempts to get the lighting right.



Last weeks most viewed link was:


Rustic Silk's Recycled Paper Trees.  I must admit this is one of the projects on my to do list but it might be a next year thing. 

Other Features:



A non-traditional Christmas Tree from Turtles and Tails.  A variation of trees from I Love Doing All Things Craft.  How cool is this Advent Calendar from Eat. Sleep. Make.?


Finally we have this cute card holder from Kaminski Creations.

Thank-you to all who participated last week.

Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  


I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my Christmas card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sarah,

    I'm a new follower of your blog. Thank you for hosting this party!

    I added your party to my blog list, feel free to stop by if you would like to exchange links. :)

    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/12/show-licious-craft-showcase-10-blog.html

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, thank you so much for showing my paper tree! I can't believe I was the most viewed, how wonderful! I hope it has inspired people and it really is simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this fun party, Sarah Dawn!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete