Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Personalized Gifts For Her (Something About Silver)

I have been anxiously waiting to show you this great idea for personalized gifts for her. Something About Silver approached me about doing a product review for their Layers of Love necklace. I immediately thought of Christmas and my own mother as I do not yet have children of my own.

If you are like me, parents can be so hard to shop for. They either already have it or don't want it. As the oldest of seven children my siblings seem to think that the responsibility for finding any kind of gift for my parents is up to me. Talk about pressure... the ideas aren't always there.

This Layers of Love necklace is just the kind of idea I needed this year. I had them stamp all seven names of the children in my family. I left out spouses as that would be a lot of names. The final product turned out perfect. It can be simple or classy and has so many applications.

The actual product came with the pendant and chain. I added the other purple necklace to help show some of its versatility. I think the only thing I will change is to get a different chain, something a little longer to suit the look I think my mom will wear more often.

I told Something About Silver about how I have yet to have any of my own children. They happily agreed to also make for me this cute little anniversary pendant. I love that they personalized an item for me regardless of my family's little size.

I could totally see this being used as a necklace or bracelet. It could easily fit onto a charm bracelet and could be used as a personalized gift for those other women in your life that are not yet mothers such as a daughter with her birthday.

Both pendants could easily go from simple, classy and dressy...

to fun and casual.

The best part is that Something About Silver has offered to give one you, my fantastic readers, a $40 gift certificate to their store.

How to Enter

*Mandatory Entry*
Go to their website and come back and tell me what you would use the gift certificate for.


Additional Entries

(1 Entry Each)
-Become a Blog Follower of Sarah Dawn Designs (Leave me a comment)
-Subscribe to Something About Silver's Newsletter (Leave me a comment)

(Up to 5 Entries)
Blog or Tweet about this Giveaway (Leave me a comment each time you share)

This give-away will be open until Midnight on December 7, 2011 and is open to all U. S citizens.

In addition Something About Silver has offered my readers 10% off any purchase ordered by December 10th by using the code sarahdawndesigns .

You can also find Something About Silver on Facebook and Twitter for more information.

Is it bad that I feel like an Elf, giddy with excitement at the opportunity to help Santa?


*Please note that I did not receive any form or payment for this review other than the two pendants shown above. All opinions are my own.*

28 comments:

  1. I love the Faith necklace since it reminds me of my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get the vintage wax seal pendant! It's beautiful!

    jamierippy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subscribed to the newsletter.

    jamierippy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/JASIVRAS/status/142460699715710976

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Baby's 1st Christmas ornament. I've been looking for something a little different to commemorate Baby Cee's 1st holiday season and that would be gorgeous!

    I'm already a follower, but I would love to spread the word via FB and hopefully blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the oval mother's pendant with the kids' birthstones. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following! I thought I already was, but now I guess I am for sure. :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted about this on my Facebook fan page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posted about this on my regular Facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tweeted about this too, but I'm too dumb to figure out how to get the link to paste here. :Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd put it toward the Grandmother necklace. {Although I'm totally keeping it for myself.} :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shared on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/angievinez/posts/129366220509790

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shared on my blog's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BlessedBeyondWordsBlog/posts/232429196826947

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/angievinez/status/144502586953834496

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shared on my WTE fan page: http://www.facebook.com/MyLittleMonkeysWTE/posts/253903388006146

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to get the starfish initial necklace for my beautiful 9 year old daughter who is a STAR dancer and who loves the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweeted ya! http://www.twitter.com/debraferrie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I would use it towards the Layers of Love necklace. I'm loving that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. In order to make a gift to your loved ones, if to a female then a silver clutch bag would be an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete