Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shabby Christmas Cards 2011 (Preview)




This week has not gone at all like I had planned, not that it has been bad. I had hoped to finish these Shabby Christmas Card Templates and have them up on my website a few days ago, alas I have changed my goal to be the end of this weekend. I'm not sure if they are quite finished, more specifically the middle card. I have an idea for something I'd like to add but that would require actually sitting down and finishing it.

If you couldn't tell these Shabby Christmas Cards were inspired by our family photos that were taken this year. I really like them and now have to choose which one I'm going to send out or if I want to create a whole new one.

I also have in the works another set that were inspired by one of my best friend's family that hopefully I will have ready by next Tuesday. (Hint: It's centered teal, red, and grey).

It's that time to start getting your orders in whether you download a .psd and use your version of Photoshop to make changes or you want me to add your photos in and make changes and send you the final .jpeg file for you to print.

Make sure and check out all of the templates that are available on my website. If you don't see something that suites your fancy don't hesitate to contact me about a "custom made Christmas card."

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your Christmas Cards Sarah, they are delightful and a fun way to share family memories. TFS

    ReplyDelete