Monday, September 24, 2012

Pintastic Monday Link Party #10


Welcome to another fabulous Pintastic Monday where bloggers come together to pin one another's Projects.  This week I have an exciting announcement!  Pintastic Monday is being co-hosted with fellow designer friend Dawnelle at Just Dawnelle. What does this mean?  It means that when you link up at either of our parties your post will show up on BOTH of our blogs and more opportunity for exposure.  We will each be selecting our favorites and featuring them separately.  If you haven't check out her blog I highly recommend it.  She's got a great sense of fashion and design and some really great ideas.

On to the party.


Here is what I was up to last week.  Completing my never-ending cursed pumpkins and an easy, healthy dinner recipe that can be ready in 20 minutes or less.

Our top two most viewed links are:


Tips and advice from Ninja Grandma

 

as well as this cute Halloween craft from Stubbornly Crafty.  

 

Eat Sleep Make linked up these really cute and easy bangles.  They are perfect for adding that pop of color to any outfit.


With fall in the air I'm starting to get excited for soup season and Crafty MisAdventures has a delicious look potato soup recipe.


For What It's Worth created this really cute sweater pumpkin for fall and dressed it up all fancy like.

 

Finally we have this homemade stroganoff recipe from Not Your Ordinary Recipes.


If you were featured here at Sarah Dawn Designs and want to grab a button you can find it on my sidebar.

Thank-you to all who participated last week.

Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  


I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*





14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my "What I Wish I Knew" post. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic party, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Baked Potato Soup! I'll be linking up another recipe asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Have a great week,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to be one of your features this week! My first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for a great party! Pinning away!!! So many awesome links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite! Best of luck on your venture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah!!! Thank you for featuring the stroganoff!! I'm honored!! xo Linked up Peanut and Chocolate Chip Banana Bread this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for hosting, I am so happy to be here:). Have a great week, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for inviting me over - love your pin link up party, such great things!!! I'm a new follower ;o) ~Suzanne (http://winterwonderingswanderingswhatnot.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my bangles! Have a great week,
    -Jen @ Eat. Sleep. MAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me to your very lovely link party.

    ReplyDelete

  13. Great details about pintastic-monday-link-party.
    thanks for sharing this really the contant is amazing
    informative,interesting , motivative also which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step
    zircon vs cubic zirconia

    ReplyDelete