Monday, October 1, 2012

Pintastic Monday - Halloween Edition


Welcome to our Halloween Edition of Pintastic Monday, where bloggers get together and pin each other's posts.  As with all of the holiday edition parties the rules are a little different.  This link party will stay open until October 31st so be sure to continue to add all of your great Halloween ideas.  There will be two collections, 1 for Halloween Posts only and the other for all the rest of your projects.  The second collection will close on Friday like usual.  Please link up as many Halloween posts as you want, even if you have linked them up to a previous party!  Happy Pinning All.

Be sure to stop by my co-host's, Just Dawnelle, blog as well and tell her hi!





Last week I shared with you my FAVORITE Veggie Lasagna recipe as well as revealed my Faux Fall Mantle.

The most viewed link was,


this post with all sorts of ideas and projects to use those shoe laces from The Crafty Blog Stalker.

pm3088 1024x848 Countdown To Halloween

Alderberry Hill, shared this adorable Halloween Countdown that I'm pretty sure I NEED.

Yarn Pumpkin Wreath {KraftyKat}

Krafty Kat must know the love affair I have with pumpkins when she created this wreath.  I love how simple it looks.



Fall anyone?  It's definitely my favorite season and I want these boot sock that Three Gentlemen and a Lady teaches us how to make.



Another great thing about fall is all of the accessories you can wear such as this hat  that Brassy Apple made over.



Speaking of hats how cute is this witches hat from Smart School House?



Finally we have this Tomato Basil Bread from A Baker's House.  I would win Wife of the Week award if I were to make this.

Thank-you to all who participated last week.

Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket
     

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add our button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  


I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving Sarah Dawn Designs and Just Dawnelle permission to use your photo/s should we choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs and/or Just Dawnelle cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*

Link Up You Halloween Posts Here


Link Up All Other Posts Here

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled for the feature, a perfect way to start my Monday!
    Such a fun party, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! I love your parties:) I'm finishing up a project RIGHT now so that I can join in on the Halloween fun!!!
    XOXO
    Kelly at Smart! School {House}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your features this week!! Thanks for letting me co-host again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. This will be my last link up for a while as I am going on Maternity Leave. Thanks for allowing me to share with your readers each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the invite over! I'm going to browse through the links now, and also add your party button to my blog.
    :) Molly
    JustALittleCreativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting and for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Sarah! Cute Halloween link ups!!

    -Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting Sarah and inviting me:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Love the Halloween link idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the invitation to your party! I have added my Pumpkin dress to your Halloween party. Also I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the feature, Sarah! This party is such a great idea, helping each other get more exposure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog hop Sarah, TFS all the wonderfully creative blogs. I so love the pumpkin wreath. Crafty people are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the party invite, Sarah!! I'm adding your button to my party page!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you sooo much for featuring my pumpkin wreath! Looks like another great party this week! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun party. Thanks for the invite over. Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. H Sarah! Awesome party , thanks for inviting me!!
    God bless
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Sarah for the fun party!! :)

    ReplyDelete