Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bridal Trends 2012 and the Orange Invitations


It's finally here, my first wedding package!  I suspect that as Tangerine Tango is the color of the year and showing up in all kinds of retail stores it will also start popping up in bridal trends 2012.  Orange wedding colors were already making a comeback and will be most popular in the summer and fall.  It's such a fun color.  So to keep up with the bridal trends 2012 I have created this wedding invitation package which include the following:

- 5 x 7 Wedding Announcement
- 4 x 6  Save the Date
- 4 x 5.5 Save the Date
- 4 x 5.5 Thank-you
- 4 x 5.5 RSVP

I try to keep my sizes with the standards most printing companies have.  If you are wondering what some of my favorites are for the mainstream public it would probably be Costco and my latest find Mpix.

This package is available in a PSD format on my website for those with Photoshop.  The perk to downloading these files is that you can alter color, text, and even size to meet your personal needs.

It is also available in a JPG format for those who don't have Photoshop or wish for me to insert your photos and information.  After you purchase the JPG version you would then send me the photos and information you want used, I will work my magic and send you the final jpg copies, ready for you to print.  If you are interest in this package but different sizes please email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com

Below is a close up of what this particular package includes.  


This is the 5 x 7 wedding announcement/invitation.  Not only is it included in the above package but is available as a stand alone purchase in both PSD and JPG format on my website.

4 x 6 Save the Date


4 x 5 1/2 Save the Date (Is is the exact same just in a different size for convenience)


4 x 5 1/2 Thank-You


4 x 5 1/2 RSVP

In addition I will be adding one more size of the Wedding Announcement, 6 x 7 1/2 for those print at Costco.  

Now onto a Tangerine Tango Graduation Announcement.  Be sure to check back for more details.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Sarah. I like the color, exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange ???? Really ??? I guess I can't see Orange as a Bride and groom color . Whats your Thought behind orange ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange! It's so trendy and fresh! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete