Monday, August 27, 2012

Pintastic Monday Link Party #6


Last week's party was AUH- MAZ-ING.  So many great projects to look through.  I definitely have a lot of pinning to do this week.  Please make sure you are pinning others people's posts, it helps us all out.




In case you missed it, here is my Shabby Pumpkin Tutorial I did last week.  Be sure to check back later this week for another fabulous pumpkin.

The most viewed link from last week's party is:


This beautiful headboard created by Ready Home, made from pallets.  My bed is jealous, it doesn't have a headboard, let alone a pretty one.


I was just tickled when I stumbled upon this Tiny Tree Tutorial from My Laughing Lion.  I would love to make a few of these to add to my fall decor.

 

How about this Low Cal Strawberry Pretzel Jello from Lizzie Jane Baby?  This was one of my favorite desserts as a kid


         

The fabric for this wall hanging by The Consigner Designer is gorgeous.  She added her own personal touch by using a special marker for an extra pop of color.  

Speaking of color, check out this Elephant Bookend from Brassy Apple.  Not only is it fun and different but a great upcycle project.


Finally we have these Baseball Bookends from Kaleidoscope of Colors.  We are a baseball loving family here at Sarah Dawn Designs and I have hopes and dreams of designing a baseball room for a future son. 

If you were featured here at Sarah Dawn Designs and want to grab a button you can find it on my sidebar.

Thank-you to all who participated last week.

Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  
5.)  Please limit your submissions to 3 or 4 projects.  

I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Sarah, have a beautiful week!

    -Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I hope you're having a great start to your week!! Thanks for providing this great Link Party for us to post and Pin IN!! Getting all Pinned up!! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, thank you for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! This is fun.... :-)

    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my DIY Fabric wall art! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely comments on my Alice in Wonderland outfit. Great idea for a link party. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brand new followers! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete