Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pinterest Success (Office Accessories)


I do more than spend hours drooling over all the cool projects on Pinterest... I recreate some of them. I saw this cute idea to take the states where husband and wife were from and place them into a frame. As you can see I put my own twist onto it and Walaaa, you get this baby. These office accessories are the first to be completed and the shelf is not arranged quite yet how I envisioned but I couldn't wait to show you.

My office accessories and color theme are going to be a combination of the following:

Grey
Pale Yellow
Lt. Blue
Red
Salmonish/Peachy Combo

I have several other Pinterest projects left to complete the whole look of my office but it's off to a great start.

Don't you just love Pinterest? Have you recreated any projects, if so leave a link, I'd love to come check out your works of art!

Tomorrow's topic is going to be using green in kitchens!

1 comment:

  1. Its always good to have tips on good blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and faced a lot of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if this works for me.custom imprinted drink-ware

    ReplyDelete