Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cute Christmas Cards of Years Past


It's that time of year... have you started thinking about the cute Christmas cards you want to send out in the next few weeks?  I know I have and to be honest I'm feeling a little behind.  Usually by this time I have family photos done and the card all designed but this year got away from me.  I will get them out though!  This week I hope to finish 3-5 new templates available for purchase on my website.  In the meantime I thought I would show you some of my favorites from years past, all of which are still available plus 24 other designs. To check out these cute Christmas cards head on over to my website.
Each design is available in .psd format for those with Photoshop to download and customize to their liking.

Don't have Photoshop?  No problem you can purchase a jpg file where I will then add your photo/s and information to the template and send you the final jpg file ready for you to print at the location of your choice. 


We have templates perfect for those fall family photos.


Or shabby for the chic family.

There are templates with typography and classic colors,


as well as those with the trendy patterns.

And if you don't see something that catches your eye, feel free to email me and we can see what we can do to remedy the situation., info@sarahdawndesigns.com.

What do you look for in cute Christmas cards?

1 comment:

  1. I a little behind this year since I don't have the picture taken of the kids yet. Hopefully, with some time off during Thanksgiving, I will catch up.
    Your cards are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete