Monday, November 26, 2012

Pintastic Monday 18


Three weeks in a row I've been late with Pintastic Monday.  Someday I will have all my eggs in my basket.  It's been a Monday if there ever was one and right now I could use a little partying to try and get my week off to a better start.  So link up your projects and visit a couple of others and starting pinning away!

Here is my one and only project from last week.  

A quick Christmas ornament craft project.  

And this week's features:


Wouldn't these chalkboard tablets from Just Dawnelle make cute Christmas gifts for friends and family?

 

I think I may have just found a way to save the wrapping paper roll from its sentence to the trash with the whimsical trees from One More Time.

 

Just the other week I received a ton of brussel sprouts in my Bountiful Basket and had no idea how to prepare them.  This recipe from Mary's Kitchen would have been perfect.  

Picture 

I'm loving these stocking from Crystelle Boutique.  Again they have that shabby look but they are also an "upcycle" project.  Anyone know where I can get my hands on some potato sacks?

 

Speaking of a great upcycle project... how cute is this magazine bowl from Hot Flash'n Craft'n?
Thank-you to all who participated last week.

Are you ready for this week's party?  

Photobucket 
 

Pin Party Rules:

1)  Visit at least two other links and pin two projects from the authors' blog.    
2.)  Add my button somewhere on your blog, whether it is in the post itself or on the side.
3.)  Link to a specific post and it must be something you wrote or created.
4.)  No give-aways or other link parties.  


I would love if you would follow me as well, but it is not a requirement.  

Of course you can find me on Pinterest too.  I'll follow back if you leave your Pinterest link in the comments section.  

Get your pins ready, get set, GO!

*By submitting your links/projects you are giving others permission to pin your projects to Pinterest as well as giving me permission to use your photo/s should I choose to feature you.  If you have any questions you can email me at info@sarahdawndesigns.com*

*Each participant is responsible for complying with Pinterest's Terms of Use and Sarah Dawn Designs cannot be held responsible should those terms be broken.*

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature of the stockigns. How fun to have Christmas just around the corner.... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Sarah. Have a great week!! Nichi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah
    Thanks for the party, and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete